Network and Frequency Control Ancillary Service constraints in the NEM overview
This two-day workshop explains how and why constraints are used to manage the power system, and the effect they may have on the market.
- Network and Frequency Control Ancillary Service (FCAS) constraints.
- The network characteristics that determine constraints.
- How constraints are derived and formulated.
- The effect constraints have on dispatch outcomes.
- Where to find out more about how particular constraints affect your organisation.
Attendees of the course will gain a working-level understanding of constraints and their impact on the NEM.
$1,100 (plus GST) per person.
|24 & 25 March 2020||Sydney||Open for enrolment|
|12 & 13 May 2020||Brisbane||Open for enrolment|
How to enrol:
- Visit the AEMO Learning Academy.
- Click on the catalogue button to view courses.
You will also gain access the AEMO e-learning and education catalogues.
- "The course is well-structured and covered a hard topic in good detail and kept it interesting."
- "Thought the whole course was done extremely well."
- "Covered nearly all aspects I had an interest in and catered for all levels of understanding."
For further information, please contact email@example.com.