Expressions of interest
Each year in January, AEMO calls for expressions of interest from new generation or demand side management (DSM) facilities that may seek Certified Reserve Capacity (CRC) and Capacity Credits for the relevant Capacity Year. This allows AEMO to compile information on upcoming projects, and enables prioritisation of facilities, if required, when assigning Capacity Credits.
2019 Expressions of Interest
EOI submissions for the 2021-22 Capacity Year closed on 1 May 2019.
The related documents are available below:
- 2019 EOI summary report (256 kB, pdf)
- 2019 Request for Expressions of Interest (756 kB, pdf)
- EOI response template (76 kB, xlsx)
Please click here to view the timetable for the 2019 Reserve Capacity Cycle.Previous Expressions of Interest
- 2018 Request for Expressions of Interest (1.1 MB, pdf)
- EOI summary report for the WEM - 2018 Reserve Capacity Cycle (340 kB, pdf)
Please click here to view the timetable for the 2018 Reserve Capacity Cycle.
- 2017 Request for Expressions of Interest (1.0 MB, pdf)
- 2017 Summary of Expressions of Interest (483 KB, pdf)
2015 and 2016
- 2015 and 2016 Summary of Expressions of Interest (1.3 MB)
- 2015 and 2016 Request for Expressions of Interest (1.8 MB)