AEMO has completed the consultation process in respect to Book Build Procedures for the Retailer Reliability Obligation. This consultation was conducted under clause 4A.H.2(a) of the National Electricity Rules (NER), in accordance with the Rules consultation requirements detailed in rule 8.9 of the NER.
The updated documents are available at the links below.
- RRO Book Build Final Determination (151 KB, pdf)
- RRO Book Build Participation Deed (75 KB, docx)
- RRO Book Build Procedures (December 2019) (241 KB, pdf)
Any further queries should be directed to AEMO's Book Build email address: RRO.BookBuild@aemo.com.au
Second stage consultation
AEMO invited comments on the Book Build Procedures and the Book Build Participation Deed.
Submissions were closed on 5:00pm (Melbourne time) on 1 November 2019.
No additional comments or submissions were received by AEMO.
- RRO VBB Procedures Second Stage Consultation (403 KB, pdf)
- Book Build Draft Determination (452 KB, pdf)
- Book Build Participation Deed (77.5 KB, doc)
Initial consultation submissions
- Snowy Hydro (261 KB, pdf)
- Australian Energy Council (382 KB, pdf)
- Meridian Energy Australia (83 KB, pdf)
Initial consultation documents
- Notice of First Stage Consultation (98 KB, pdf)
- Book Build Procedures (346 KB, pdf)
- Book Build Issues Paper (302 KB, pdf)
- Book Build Participation Deed (76 KB, docx)