Draft version of aseXML version r38 is now available for industry feedback prior to final publication. Version r38 is to support:
- the Life Support changes by adding two new transactions (LifeSupportRequest, LifeSupportNotification) under the schema file CustomerDetails_r38.xsd.
- NOS (Network Outage Scheduler) changes for new enumeration values (‘Voltage Control’ to EnumReasonType , ‘Other’ to EnumScopeOfWorkType) and two new boolean elements for Booking type (UnplannedOutage, ProjectWork)
Submissions of feedback on the changes with this version close on Friday 7 September 2018.
The final version is subject to feedback received and final testing outcomes.
Feedback submission should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- aseXML Change Request (CR62) document (270 KB, pdf)
- aseXML Change Request (CR63) document (300 KB, pdf)
- aseXML draft version r38.0 schema files (105 KB, zip)
- aseXML version r38.0 transaction draft samples pack (8 KB, zip)