2018 Electricity Statement of Opportunities for the WEM
- 2018 Gas Statement of Opportunities released
- AEMO and Enery Networks Australia publish paper on Distributed Energy Resources
- New South Wales 7 June
- AEMO publishes Quarter Energy Dynamics – Q1 2018
- Summer 2017-18 operations review
- Initial operation of the Hornsdale Power Reserve Battery Energy Storage System
June 15, 2018 - 12:06 PM
Existing and committed generation resources alongside demand side management capacity is sufficient to meet forecast peak demand in the South West interconnected system (SWIS), according to the latest report released by the Australian Energy Market Operator.
Please click here to view the 2018 WEM ESOO and supporting information.
Please click here to read the full media release and associated infographic.