For Registration Process, please see details below the table
|AEMO - BB Allocation Agent Form||AEMO - BB Allocation Agent Form||325.25 kb||docx||4/12/2018|
|AEMO - BB Allocation Methodology Form Final||Gas Bulletin Board - Aggregation Methodology - Version 1.0||328.80 kb||docx||14/2/2019|
|AEMO - BB Change of Facility Operator Form||Gas Bulletin Board - Change of Facility Operator Form||360.44 kb||docx||20/9/2018|
|AEMO - BB Data Exemption Form||Gas Bulletin Board - Data Exemption Form||348.27 kb||docx||20/9/2018|
|AEMO - BB Facility Registration Form||Gas Bulletin Board - Facility Registration Form||141.70 kb||xlsx||20/9/2018|
|AEMO - BB Facility Update Form||Gas Bulletin Board - Facility Update Form||162.05 kb||xlsx||20/9/2018|
|AEMO - BB Revocation of Facility Registration Form||Gas Bulletin Board - Revocation of Facility Registration Form||341.85 kb||docx||20/9/2018|
|AEMO - Part 24 Facility Registration Form||Gas Bulletin Board - Part 24 Facility Registration Form||83.30 kb||xlsb||29/11/2018|
- Email your completed application, including all attachments, to: email@example.com
- Post your original signed application (without attachments) to:
Australian Energy Market Operator Ltd
Level 2, 20 Bond Street
Sydney NSW 2000
- On receipt of your application, AEMO will send an invoice for payment by EFT. For information regarding participant registration fees, see Fees and Charges on the AEMO website.
- AEMO reviews the application and responds to you within 5 business days of receipt of the application.
- AEMO may request additional information or clarification of the information contained in the application. If such a request is made, you must supply the additional information or clarification within 5 business days of the AEMO request.
- Once all necessary information is received, AEMO has 15 business days to finalise the application. AEMO will notify you of its determination and, if AEMO rejects your application, the reasons why.