Understanding Market Settlement and Transfer Solution (MSATS)
In this section
In this section
- National Electricity Market Overview - industry
- National Electricity Market (NEM) Fundamentals
- National Electricity Market Overview - public
- Metrology for the NEM
- Network and Frequency Control Ancillary Service constraints in the NEM overview
- An overview of AEMO’s gas markets
- Understanding Market Settlement and Transfer Solution (MSATS)
- Wholesale Electricity Market introduction
- Reserve Capacity Mechanism
- Energy Markets: STEM, Balancing and LFAS
This two-day face-to-face training course, run by experts in MSATS and related business processes, explains how and why MSATS works the way it does.
Notice of expressions of interest.
AEMO is calling for expressions of interest to enrol in the Understanding Market Settlement and Transfer Solution (MSATS) course in 2018.
The current course is designed for electricity supply industry employees who work with and require an understanding of MSATS. Course content includes:
- How to use MSATS more effectively for your organisation.
- MSATS data structure and format.
- Business processes to be aware of.
- Where you fit in, and what roles other participants play in the process.
- How you can use MSATS reports to get the information you need.
AEMO would like to hear from you with any other content preferences to be taught as part of this course.
AEMO encourages you to register your interest for the course, and any content preferences by Friday 9 February 2018. Please email AEMO Energy Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.